Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Cracking Virtual Boy ROMs for tiles
#1
Hello, as we all know, good Virtual Boy emulation is sorely inaccessible in many ways, especially sprite-ripping. The game I'm most interested in currently is Mario's Tennis, but since it uses depth to alter sprite size so much and nothing for the system has a tile/OAM viewer, I'm at the point where I need to get inside the ROM for a tile dump. Does anyone know how to do this? I know it's been done before, considering people have found the unused "Cassarin" player text (and I'm assuming that's also how Ragey's Mario Clash rips worked).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cracking Virtual Boy ROMs for tiles - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 08-23-2023, 11:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)