Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Some more Zeebo game ripping help
#4
Well so... THIS just happened:

.bmp   talkcutscene.bmp (Size: 109.54 KB / Downloads: 298)

I went and asked around the XeNTaX forums, and boy they delivered.
Thank you so much to ikskoks for managing to create a QuickBMS script for Action Hero 3D's .res file!
https://github.com/bartlomiejduda/Tools/...script.bms

Seriously, you're an absolute legend for making this!

Now, if anyone is interested in ripping the models from the game, by all means go ahead. After I'm done with this game's sprites, I think I'm good with the Zeebo for the time being.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Some more Zeebo game ripping help - by Kurabupengin - 08-19-2023, 03:01 AM
RE: Some more Zeebo game ripping help - by Codwai - 01-03-2025, 12:35 PM
RE: Some more Zeebo game ripping help - by Codwai - 01-11-2025, 10:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)