Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Some more Zeebo game ripping help
#3
Also for anyone wondering, the .vfs file in Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D was fairly simple to extract, thanks to a QuickBMS script I found on the XeNTaX forums. (maybe I can ask for a script for that a3dres.res file i've been having problems with...)
EDIT: I just asked around that forum, hoping for the best here...

This shoutout was pretty nice though:
https://twitter.com/stopskeletons/status...6681797632

If anyone else is interested in ripping stuff from other Zeebo games, then by all means go ahead and look into whatever games look interesting to you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Some more Zeebo game ripping help - by Kurabupengin - 08-09-2023, 02:14 AM
RE: Some more Zeebo game ripping help - by Codwai - 01-03-2025, 12:35 PM
RE: Some more Zeebo game ripping help - by Codwai - 01-11-2025, 10:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)