Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Getting model files directly from Dolphin
#1
Hi, everyone! I hope you all are doing well.

I am struggling to get model files directly from Dolphin. More specifically, my games of interest in this regard are Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (2007) and Bakugan Battle Brawlers (2009). While I've already ripped a few models quite easily via Ninja Ripper, I want to know how to get them after extracting the files. For reference and clarity, I will post some screenshots.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (2007):
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]

Bakugan Battle Brawlers (2009):
[Image: image.png]

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a thorough process of getting the model files without using apps such as Ninja Ripper, as tough as it may be.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting model files directly from Dolphin - by Marusero110 - 08-06-2023, 10:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)