Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Diablo III: Eternal Collection - File Formats Of 3D Models
#1
Greetings

I was following this tutorial:
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-37204.html

I was able to extract the RomFS Section, but neither Switch Toolbox nor Noesis was able to read the files. I need the models specifically from the Eternal Collection, so any other version of Diablo III won't do.

Did anybody rip the models from this game already and know which tool(s) to use? I could name the file formats but there's quite a lot and neither the file names nor the folder structure won't tell me which ones are the models.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Diablo III: Eternal Collection - File Formats Of 3D Models - by Suron - 07-26-2023, 12:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)