Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Double Dragon for the Zeebo (and iOS)
#4
I've been working on reassembling Saber's sprites and MAN... I really didn't know what I was getting myself into... this is gonna be difficult.
They're organized in such a way it's really hard to tell which section of a sprite belongs to which.

Looking at the footage I found online didn't help me all that much.

Hopefully by recent exposure for this game via this video from Uncle Derek, (which BTW has better video quality footage so hooray) maaaayyyybe somebody will be willing to help me out?

...Probably not.  Unsure
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Kurabupengin - 06-15-2023, 04:55 PM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Ton - 06-16-2023, 08:15 AM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Kurabupengin - 07-13-2023, 01:41 AM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Barack Obama - 07-13-2023, 07:04 AM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Kurabupengin - 07-15-2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Magma MK-II - 07-18-2023, 04:53 PM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Barack Obama - 07-19-2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Kurabupengin - 07-20-2023, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)