Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How do I rip the sounds from Street Fighter 6 (PS4)?
#1
Question 
I have the PlayStation 4 version of Street Fighter 6 (which was just released a month back), but how can I extract all of the game's sound effects and voices from the .pkg? The game uses the RE Engine as it's game engine, and the WWise sound driver for it's sounds and music, and I have never extracted a WWise-supported game before that uses this game engine. That's why I'd need your help to know how to unpack this game's files.

If anyone can help for this, I would appreciate it!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I rip the sounds from Street Fighter 6 (PS4)? - by JacintaB2022 - 07-05-2023, 07:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)