Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like the progress so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project
#99
6/28/2023 Almost 4 months of inactivity on the thread, whoops.
Since I have a new computer that can handle more polygon models, I will try to rip some areas in the game.
Hopefully I can go back to ripping models again, but don't expect me to do this often since I will end up having a actual job and this means more inactivity.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 06-28-2023, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)