Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GreenCat's Gene Croc Gallery - Game Dev
#4
Shocked 
Hey again VG'ers Big Grin !
I'm doing art again today and might make multiple posts so this is the first! ( Unsure I just started and didn't get much done yet)
[Image: Aseprite-Tr33-BFZR85.png]
So here is the finished hat Big Grin i don't know why but it feels like the most hat-like hat I've ever seen I also did our team's logo
[Image: Dreamfall-1.png] [Image: Dreamfall-2.png]
In two different colors, let me know which one you like most Smile

Well that's all for now I might post again today but that's up to the universe to decide Very Sad .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Stuffs! - by GreenCat - 06-17-2023, 09:09 PM
More of Gene than ever before! - by GreenCat - 07-01-2023, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)