Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Models with more than one expression
#1
Question 
I have the Cupid Elmer (Looney Tunes World Of Mayhem) model from a pack on DA, however he has 3 seperate expressions and I want him to be one whole model. Also I'm not 100% sure if he is rigged or not.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Models with more than one expression - by ElmerFuddFan - 06-16-2023, 07:18 PM
RE: Models with more than one expression - by Qw2 - 06-17-2023, 05:51 AM
RE: Models with more than one expression - by Qw2 - 06-17-2023, 07:28 PM
RE: Models with more than one expression - by Qw2 - 06-18-2023, 05:50 AM
RE: Models with more than one expression - by Qw2 - 06-18-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: Models with more than one expression - by Qw2 - 06-19-2023, 06:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)