Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Delete Pending Game?
#1
Hello.

I have recently made a page for a game that was not on the site, and I had some files for. I then saw the disclaimer saying that I could not upload assets ripped by someone else. (I am super sorry that I created a page unaware of the rule, especially if it had appeared elsewhere on the site) Seeing as I have no use for the pending game, I was wondering if there is a method to delete the pending game.

Once again, I am sorry for my ignorance,

Thanks in advance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Delete Pending Game? - by GoldenPig64 - 06-14-2023, 10:19 AM
RE: Delete Pending Game? - by DJFox11 - 06-14-2023, 07:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)