Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help with.hack//G.U. Last Recode Models in StudioCCS
#1
Hi,

For a personal project, I wanted to get my hands on characters/enemies/weapons etc. models from the quadrilogy. As such, after extracting all the necessary files, I am stuck in StudioCCS with models that looks weird, or are missing some parts (some weapons in particular, like the fans). (Also, when I click to see the animations, the program crashes.)

Here is what I'm talking about:

       

If I dump them into OBJ and load them into Blender, I have no hope to modify them as they have no 'bones' and they're stuck in this weird pose, with limbs going through the body and such.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help with.hack//G.U. Last Recode Models in StudioCCS - by NerysRhys - 05-29-2023, 06:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)