Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What's the story behind your avatar?
#50
It's just a screenshot of Constanze from Little Witch Academia as she's my favorite character in the anime.

My avatar on other platforms is all over the place, usually being my own art or edits or things I enjoy.
For instance, on Twitter my PFP is... Peter Griffin edited with things from my OC

EDIT: I change it alot. These days it's images I find funny. It was Shinji from Evangelion in a chair for a while but I just chnaged it to Pim Smiling Friends
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the story behind your avatar? - by Ton - 04-01-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: What's the story behind your avatar? - by RGM - 06-21-2021, 11:38 AM
RE: What's the story behind your avatar? - by BillyBnMOfficial - 05-16-2023, 11:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)