Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star Fox 64 3D Vehicle Model Help
#10
I started trying to rip these models and while I don’t know python (I’m a c# guy), I made some light modifications to the python script to counteract an error. I was able to find pieces of Gorgon and a whole Dorisby, though the models are still coming out rough. If anyone can work on texture ripping, that would be great.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Star Fox 64 3D Vehicle Model Help - by HotSnot67 - 01-24-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Star Fox 64 3D Vehicle Model Help - by Mystie - 01-24-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Star Fox 64 3D Vehicle Model Help - by Shift - 06-19-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Star Fox 64 3D Vehicle Model Help - by Nooga - 02-21-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Star Fox 64 3D Vehicle Model Help - by Nooga - 05-07-2022, 01:40 AM
RE: Star Fox 64 3D Vehicle Model Help - by LogicFox - 05-04-2023, 08:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)