05-03-2023, 06:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2023, 11:18 AM by Paperfire88.)
Hello, I just wanted to show you some things from Neo Genesis:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
![[Image: dfv0ftl-8561300a-9723-44d3-b444-7e6a8760...8zhmSa5iFU]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a928aea3-c60a-4c4a-bc73-73dc4c6413c1/dfv0ftl-8561300a-9723-44d3-b444-7e6a8760d237.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E5MjhhZWEzLWM2MGEtNGM0YS1iYzczLTczZGM0YzY0MTNjMVwvZGZ2MGZ0bC04NTYxMzAwYS05NzIzLTQ0ZDMtYjQ0NC03ZTZhODc2MGQyMzcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.t2syBVpLCcJPDBW-2ghr2JI8lRXi1iKFb8zhmSa5iFU)
I made this Mareep on 04/08/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/21/2023.
It is quite rare to see so many Pokemon together on the Cards (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959081241)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Mantine on 04/08/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/21/2023.
I really like how the light on the water looks (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959127938)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Totodile on 04/09/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/24/2023.
I know that Derpkip already made a sprite of this card but again I wanted to do it and I had to do it xd (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959508228)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Snubbull on 04/09/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/24/2023.
not much more to say since it is a pity that I could not put all the colors of the floor. (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959557726)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Chikorita on 04/09/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/25/2023.
I think Chikorita's Shadow is quite confusing with Grass (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959671178)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Chinchou on 04/09/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/25/2023.
Very proud of how the Algae turned out (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959696351)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Cyndaquil on 04/11/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/26/2023.
Not much to say, except that the Cyndaquil Palette can be quite limiting even with 8 colors xd (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959795429)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Ledyba on 04/19/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/26/2023.
Pretty simple, I may have had to make the lines thicker but it turned out fine. (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959844167)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Girafarig on 04/20/2023 and I uploaded it on 05/03/2023.
The truth would say that I didn't catch myself on a good day when making this sprite, even so, I was a little short with the colors.(https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-960821414)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Gligar on 04/20/2023 and I uploaded it on 05/03/2023.
I had to add a few more things due to the fact that it felt quite empty xd (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-960877467)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
![[Image: dfv0ftl-8561300a-9723-44d3-b444-7e6a8760...8zhmSa5iFU]](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a928aea3-c60a-4c4a-bc73-73dc4c6413c1/dfv0ftl-8561300a-9723-44d3-b444-7e6a8760d237.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E5MjhhZWEzLWM2MGEtNGM0YS1iYzczLTczZGM0YzY0MTNjMVwvZGZ2MGZ0bC04NTYxMzAwYS05NzIzLTQ0ZDMtYjQ0NC03ZTZhODc2MGQyMzcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.t2syBVpLCcJPDBW-2ghr2JI8lRXi1iKFb8zhmSa5iFU)
I made this Mareep on 04/08/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/21/2023.
It is quite rare to see so many Pokemon together on the Cards (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959081241)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Mantine on 04/08/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/21/2023.
I really like how the light on the water looks (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959127938)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Totodile on 04/09/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/24/2023.
I know that Derpkip already made a sprite of this card but again I wanted to do it and I had to do it xd (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959508228)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Snubbull on 04/09/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/24/2023.
not much more to say since it is a pity that I could not put all the colors of the floor. (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959557726)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Chikorita on 04/09/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/25/2023.
I think Chikorita's Shadow is quite confusing with Grass (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959671178)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Chinchou on 04/09/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/25/2023.
Very proud of how the Algae turned out (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959696351)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Cyndaquil on 04/11/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/26/2023.
Not much to say, except that the Cyndaquil Palette can be quite limiting even with 8 colors xd (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959795429)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Ledyba on 04/19/2023 and I uploaded it on 04/26/2023.
Pretty simple, I may have had to make the lines thicker but it turned out fine. (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-959844167)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Girafarig on 04/20/2023 and I uploaded it on 05/03/2023.
The truth would say that I didn't catch myself on a good day when making this sprite, even so, I was a little short with the colors.(https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-960821414)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this Gligar on 04/20/2023 and I uploaded it on 05/03/2023.
I had to add a few more things due to the fact that it felt quite empty xd (https://www.deviantart.com/paperfire88/a...-960877467)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

