Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Hi, I'd like to change my name to "RayTheMaymay". The username I first picked for this account gives a false impression that I'm "the official Super Mario," which is obviously not the case.

It's something my younger self thought was cool I guess, but I'd rather not be associated with 'roleplaying as Mario' everywhere now that I've matured past that point and have made my own identity

Done!
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by RayTheMaymay - 05-01-2023, 11:20 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)