Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nekketsu High School: Yamada's Revenge / Kunio-Kun Online
#3
(04-20-2023, 10:50 AM)malong Wrote: I'm in love with this art style. I was wondering whether more updates are coming and if I could do anything to help.

Thanks! There is lots more that could be done, but I have been working on other projects. The enemies and world NPCs are pretty much done. I'll upload the character portraits sometime soon.

The biggest help would be organizing NPC heads onto their own sheets in the same order as each other so I can place them automatically on the body.

There's 31 and I've done... 2.5?
Here's Kazaoka, who was easiest because the files had animation references for him. I got Yamada into the same order, but things are slightly misplaced.
   
   

Let me know if you want to help! I can share the files and give deeper instructions
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Nekketsu High School: Yamada's Revenge / Kunio-Kun Online - by dauntingmountain - 04-24-2023, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)