Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
#41
Sad 
So a bit of an update, I just now realized that halfway through my rip, that Seiran's only sprites are her basic L1 interpretation. My mistake entirely, but I believe I've deleted some of them (amongst others) in an effort to keep space on my hard drive. Admittedly the rip was kind of a lot for my PC, so I've been trying to clean up, and I may or may not have accidentally deleted some of them by mistake, so we'll still be a few units off after my rip. I don't believe I intend to go back and find them again, but I'll post again if I try to. Defeated

There's already a lot of stuff I have to upload, so I'll keep you all posted on when I finish. Thank you all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 03-18-2023, 08:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)