Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help extracting Traveller's Tales PS1 game models.
#1
I've been looking for a means to rip the 3D character and level models from Traveller's Tales games on the ps1 like A Bug's Life and Toy Story 2, but I've had no luck what so ever. I've tried the Avocado emulator with the 3D Screenshot feature and the tool PSXPrev. Neither seemed to work. I saw someone was able to modify Juanmv94's TravellersTalesCollisionViewer to export models as .obj files, but I'm not sure where to start with getting something like that to work. Can anybody help with this? I'd like to be able to use these models for personal projects.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help extracting Traveller's Tales PS1 game models. - by PenderBender19 - 03-17-2023, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)