Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Applying "Mask" textures on models
#1
Hi people, 
I have a small issue with the texturing of a model from "Alice Madness Returns" on PC. On a couple of occasions, textures files include the usual DM, SM and NM versions, but also a fourth whose file name ends with "Mask" or "Msk", and I have no idea how to use those on the models. They consist of a black and white version of the textures, with the details drawn in pure white on a black background (I added an example as a joint piece right below). Could someone tell me how to use it? Worst case scenario, I could leave it aside while working on the model, but including it in the files when i submit the model, in case it could be of use to whoever is interested in the model in the future.
Thanks in advance for your insight!

   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Applying "Mask" textures on models - by Kino-san - 03-12-2023, 08:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)