Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help setting up Splatoon 3 Inkling/Octoling models in Blender
#3
(02-27-2023, 06:19 AM)selenocosmia Wrote: For node set-up I use this add-on specifically made for Splatoon materials in Blender. It has a user guide with pictures of the node tree setup for different types of materials (hair, skin, eyes, etc) and is really easy to use.

For general advice I have been using the comments section on The Models Resource for Splatoon 3, the comment section on the main page and on the page for the Octolings both have good advice.  Smile

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help setting up Splatoon 3 Inkling/Octoling models in Blender - by CrownGamer901 - 03-02-2023, 05:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)