02-04-2023, 10:15 PM
but I only have a cell phone, I saw that there was a way to solve these problems but I still couldn't solve them on the cell phone, I'm still confused, would you know how to solve it with the cell phone?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How do I correctly "paint" N64 models that use vertex shading??
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How do I correctly "paint" N64 models that use vertex shading?? - by Lo05 - 12-22-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: How do I correctly "paint" N64 models that use vertex shading?? - by Koopa512 - 01-01-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: How do I correctly "paint" N64 models that use vertex shading?? - by Gameblock for site - 02-04-2023, 10:15 PM
RE: How do I correctly "paint" N64 models that use vertex shading?? - by Grounder - 02-06-2023, 05:16 PM
|