Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

png collor texture inst right..
#4
In Blender you can set the texture's alpha to "Channel Packed" so that the alpha channel doesn't affect the colors.

You can use the alpha channel by itself by using the "Alpha" output on the image texture node.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15264]

I cannot tell you why the gold isn't there because I am not familiar with this game's textures. If you can send me the model and any other textures I may be able to figure it out.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
png collor texture inst right.. - by agnos - 01-16-2023, 09:07 PM
RE: png collor texture inst right.. - by agnos - 01-17-2023, 10:47 AM
RE: png collor texture inst right.. - by Jasper7438 - 01-17-2023, 03:14 PM
RE: png collor texture inst right.. - by agnos - 01-17-2023, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)