Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Link a model for feedback before submitting?
#2
I hope I'm not doing anything from, but I'll still add a link to the data I'd like feedback for, if that's okay. I ma de a WeTransfer link with both the Model I ripped, and the original game data for comparison. Obviously, I promise that those are perfectly file to download.
It is the character of the White King from Alice Madness Returns on PC, based on Unreal Engine 3.
I am slightly skeptical because i feel like a shader i used is greener than it should be, but every feedback is appreciated!
I worked on Blender so i can obviously also send an .blend file for further review is anyone is willing to.

https://we.tl/t-AF5nYQ5a0P

The link will expire on the 22 of january 2023 (next sunday)

Thanks in advance everyone, feel absolutely free to point every issue to me!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Link a model for feedback before submitting? - by Kino-san - 01-15-2023, 10:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)