Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help ripping stages from OutRun 2006
#2
Small update: For some reason I didn't think to just type "outrun" ".sz" into Google without any extra parameters. Anyway, I found a download for a .sz extractor tool (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.ph...c=147131.0). After following the instructions and extracting one of the .sz archives that corresponds to model files, it produced a bunch of .dds files, a .dat file and a .xtx file. The .dat seems to be some type of header/info file, while a separate thread by the dev of the extraction tool (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.ph...msg1348139) claims the .xtx file is some sort of combination texture and model file in original Xbox format.

However, I can't seem to find any tool that can process .xtx files. I've uploaded one to the google drive link above if anyone would like to look at it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help ripping stages from OutRun 2006 - by Soup'um - 01-14-2023, 10:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)