Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Textures loading incorrectly
#1
I've been recently trying to export a Kingdom hearts model using Noesis, but when I exported it with the MTL and texture files and checked it through Blender, it loads incorrectly
[Image: image.png]
This is how it's supposed to look
[Image: image.png]
Is there any way I can fix this?


Attached Files
.zip   M_EX730out.zip (Size: 85.78 KB / Downloads: 188)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Textures loading incorrectly - by Jason6432 - 01-08-2023, 12:03 PM
RE: Textures loading incorrectly - by scurest - 01-08-2023, 12:08 PM
RE: Textures loading incorrectly - by Jason6432 - 01-08-2023, 12:12 PM
RE: Textures loading incorrectly - by scurest - 01-08-2023, 12:17 PM
RE: Textures loading incorrectly - by Jason6432 - 01-08-2023, 12:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)