Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Help] One Piece Fighting Path (航海王热血航线) I can't open the asset in Assetstudio
#2
hi bro, I'm still looking for a method too, already I know that the encryption method is in XOR but there is also something else but I can't find it, the encryption key seems to be different for each file which makes the task much more complicated, and files that are encrypted can no longer be opened with Asset Studio.
Sorry for not being able to help you more. Here is my discord if you want to contact me more easily: Otsuki#1321
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Help] One Piece Fighting Path (航海王热血航线) I can't open the asset in Assetstudio - by otsu - 01-03-2023, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)