Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Accomplishments you had in video games
#39
I was gonna tell y'all this accomplishment I've achieved on Christmas Eve morning, but I was at my grandma's house for Christmas break, and her internet is below average. So better now than never, I guess.


On the morning of Christmas Eve 2022, I manage to beat Streets of Rage 2 1cc as Axel, 5 starting lives, normal difficulty, and defeated Mr. X with only 3 lives remaining*. I feel so accomplished for managing to 1cc a game I loved but couldn't 1cc in the past. ^^;



*It'll still be considered a 1cc run if I chose to keep it on default settings. Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Accomplishments you had in video games - by Shin FireyPaperMario - 01-03-2023, 05:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)