Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy IV The After Years Ripping Help
#1
I have recently looked into ripping models from the game final fantasy iv (the after years) and I have tried to figure out how to open the files named like: n000_00.nmdp.lz and have had no luck being able to decompress these files properly, nor be able to open them in any program such as apicula, MKDS Course Modifier, and a few others I gave a try with. I have had no luck whatsoever and do not know how to progress to get these models ripped. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy IV The After Years Ripping Help - by YukiKano - 12-26-2022, 05:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)