Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

(Mobile Game) Dislyte Asset Location?
#1
Question 
This game is available on iOS and Android, and I tried going through the assets of the Android APK. However, all I found was the splash screen, game icon, and generic GUI elements.

This leads me to believe that the game's assets are downloaded from a server, so I would need to access the game's cache or persistent files, which requires rooting. It's nearly impossible to root a Samsung device in the US, however.

My last resort would be using an Android emulator to get into those files for any chance of ripping them. Could anyone assist me or give me advice with getting assets such as character portraits, general UI elements, models, sounds, and voice lines? Thanks in advance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
(Mobile Game) Dislyte Asset Location? - by FatalSe7en - 12-18-2022, 02:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)