Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Greetings. I'd like to change my VG Resource name to NARbluebear, and if applicable, my submitter name on past submissions that don't use my current username. It's been a while since I've changed my name on other platforms, and to be frank, the "_YT" part probably makes me seem more immature than I actually am. Thanks in advance!

Done! Though I couldn't find any submissions under the old name so let me know if I missed anything.
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by NARbluebear - 11-28-2022, 07:33 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)