Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to cut sprites sheet?
#1
Hi I am new in this. I understand the basic of sprites sheets. But I don’t understand how can I cut an uneven sprite sheets. I downloaded the one from 1942 and when I look at it in illustrator or affinity designer or photoshop it ain,t seprate evenly. I don,t know how to say it, but my reflex if I had to do something like this would be like everything fit in a scale made of 32x32pixels square or something. 

On EZgif I can easily cut gif ou sprite sheets into pngs but everytime it feels like even rows and columns not this time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to cut sprites sheet? - by GMercier1986 - 10-12-2022, 10:47 PM
RE: How to cut sprites sheet? - by Barack Obama - 10-13-2022, 05:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)