Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light
#24
(09-20-2022, 10:10 PM)TrixxedHeart Wrote: It looks like there's an error whenever trying to open a .mesh that contains an armature I'm guessing? That's what I've figured. This stuff is beyond me, I'm not a coder, but I can troubleshoot to the best of my abilities, and the rigs seem to be the issue in terms of being opened. Other .mesh files that do not have rigs have worked just fine.

Quote:Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Very Sad\Users\-\Desktop\COTL\riptest.blend\CotlToBlender.py", line 76, in <module>
struct.error: unpack requires a buffer of 6 bytes

Y'all are doing great work though, I can't wait to get my hands on the player models at some point to see how they're made.

Hey there!
I'm currently facing the same issue as you apologies for my poor wording of the problem! But you guys are very talented i'm sure we'll find a fix one way or another
If we keep trying hard enough.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light - by Vlistuvious - 09-21-2022, 09:15 AM
RE: [Mobile] Sky; Children of the Light - by Miss - 04-04-2023, 04:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)