09-18-2022, 10:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 10:56 AM by SuprRooster.)
At the time of writing this I'm facing a Cat 1 hurricane
but I wanted to share a small update regarding the latest models that are in queue for approval (these were on queue before and I didn't submit them today). There are also other models I've queued offline but won't be shown here just yet. In addition, here's an approved model I forgot to showcase:

Models: 4
Series: Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
![[Image: ibowjr3dmm.png]](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459906484138934274/1021081312368545812/ibowjr3dmm.png)
![[Image: imario3dsmm2.png]](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459906484138934274/1021081312943157328/imario3dsmm2.png)
![[Image: ishllmt.png]](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459906484138934274/1021081313723305994/ishllmt.png)
but I wanted to share a small update regarding the latest models that are in queue for approval (these were on queue before and I didn't submit them today). There are also other models I've queued offline but won't be shown here just yet. In addition, here's an approved model I forgot to showcase:Game Banner
Models: 4
Series: Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
Quote:Bowser Jr.
Mario
Shelmets
Yoshi
![[Image: ibowjr3dmm.png]](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459906484138934274/1021081312368545812/ibowjr3dmm.png)
![[Image: imario3dsmm2.png]](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459906484138934274/1021081312943157328/imario3dsmm2.png)
![[Image: ishllmt.png]](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459906484138934274/1021081313723305994/ishllmt.png)

