Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Increase quality/size of a ripped sprite on TileMolester
#1
Hi, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to ripping and everything related to it!

There's this DS game that I'm currently getting some sprites and icons from, and I'm using tile molester to get to them. 
Since the icons are quite small (32x32), the quality is quite bad when you increase the size of the image. I save them as png by copying them to wherever I want them.

My question: Is there a way to increase the size/quality of the sprites on TileMolester so that the sprites can be displayed in bigger size without drastically decreasing the quality? It would be useful for the Wiki of the game. The sprites are face icons, partially of not well-known characters, and a 32x32 image probably wouldn't be of much use there.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Increase quality/size of a ripped sprite on TileMolester - by karik - 09-12-2022, 08:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)