Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need a big help
#1
Exclamation 
Well, as the title says and to be more specific, I am looking for the textures of the villagers added to NH added to pocket camp, I already c trie Well, as the title says and to be more specific, I am looking for the textures of the villagers added to NH added to pocket camp, I already tried to dump them on my own and only got Sasha and Shino icons


Can someone help me to get with these textures?
(They have to be from pocket camp)
The characters I'm looking for are:
Cyd, Megan, Sherb, Reneigh, Cephalobot, Lone, Quinn, Mario, Petri, Sasha, Shino, Tiangsheng, Ace, Azalea, Faith, Chabwick, Frett, Rio, Roswell and Zoe


Pd: with textures I mean the image files of the game that use the 3D models of the game
Thanks anyway



(They have to be from pocket camp)
The characters I'm looking for are:
Cyd, Megan, Sherb, Reneigh, Cephalobot, Lone, Quinn, Mario, Petri, Sasha, Shino, Tiangsheng, Ace, Azalea, Faith, Chabwick, Frett, Rio, Roswell and Zoe


Pd: with textures I mean the image files of the game that use the 3D models of the game
Thanks anyway


Messages In This Thread
I need a big help - by BRAWL PLAYER - 09-10-2022, 03:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)