Hi! I'm trying to retrieve the sound effects for elements in the Legend of Korra game. I was able to remove everything such as the background music and dialogue voice lines, but I'm still not able to get the clean sound effects as they always have a grunt in it. The 3 files in the image below are all mandatory for the game to run properly. I have a suspicion that most of the sound effects I'm looking from are inside the WwiseInfo file or the SeFootstep file. How would I go about unpacking .wai and .bin files? Thanks.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Legend of Korra sound effects
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Legend of Korra sound effects - by ElektraDeity - 08-25-2022, 11:27 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

