Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TV Heads
#5
I don't know how to get around that, that lines the highlight edge, placed there to make the width of the front side around the screen exactly one pixel around in length. Now, I could make the back of the head wider, but it'd be too unproportional, causing the sprite to be increased in height, getting rid of the short body/big head aesthetic, so I dunno.

EDIT: Apparently, they have wives...or they're all women...or at least in disguise...who knows?

[Image: tvheads-1.png]


Messages In This Thread
TV Heads - by LilGrim1991 - 01-29-2009, 10:30 PM
RE: TV Heads - by Phantom Killah - 01-29-2009, 10:33 PM
RE: TV Heads - by CeeY - 01-29-2009, 10:35 PM
RE: TV Heads - by Wes - 01-30-2009, 07:05 AM
RE: TV Heads - by LilGrim1991 - 01-30-2009, 08:23 PM
RE: TV Heads - by Wes - 01-30-2009, 09:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)