Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So, what got you into digital art and 3d modeling?
#1
Question 
I've got into digital art after playing several 2d game.
From a time it was fun, until I got discouraged to continue since I laked resources to get better shading skills, then I moved one.

As for 3D modeling, I enjoyed several 3D games and thought that would interesting trying my own 3D models.

At first I tried to make Hilda from the series of same name, but it never got right and that's when I moved on to make Little Lulu that things started to go the way which I wanted.

I even made a thread about my projects, but it's getting dust since no one seems to care, but it happens...
I'm not even sure if they would accepted in the site, so I have no courage to try submit.

Anyway, how about you guys?

What made you interested in digital art and 3d modeling?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So, what got you into digital art and 3d modeling? - by KirbyDreamLand - 08-02-2022, 02:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)