Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

AudioClip files not extracting in AssetStudio [SOLVED]
#1
So, I'm using AssetStudio for all my Cuphead sprite ripping, but I was thinking about ripping some SFX. My problem is, it gives an error when I try to extract AudioClip files.

Here's the thing, I looked it up, and this Github Thread says that I need to "Include the resource file" but I don't know how to do that. Also, I've tried to make it a .fbs file instead of a .wav file, but I need a convertor. I downloaded FBS Extractor, but I don't know how to use it. I'd prefer to just include the resource file, but again, I don't know how to do it. If someone could please help me out, I'd be very grateful!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AudioClip files not extracting in AssetStudio [SOLVED] - by RavenclawNimbus - 07-19-2022, 07:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)