Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Advance 3 Bubbles
#5
I think I managed to figure out what line the bubble palette is, both under and out of water. But not really sure how to go about getting the right colors. But not sure how to get them in bar form. The RGB numbers in VBA aren't completely helpful and I'm left with .pal files that I don't know how to get into a useful state.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sonic Advance 3 Bubbles - by Tsukiru - 07-05-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: Sonic Advance 3 Bubbles - by Barack Obama - 07-12-2022, 01:03 PM
RE: Sonic Advance 3 Bubbles - by Tsukiru - 07-13-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Sonic Advance 3 Bubbles - by Barack Obama - 07-14-2022, 09:05 AM
RE: Sonic Advance 3 Bubbles - by Tsukiru - 07-14-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Sonic Advance 3 Bubbles - by Barack Obama - 07-14-2022, 06:40 PM
RE: Sonic Advance 3 Bubbles - by Tsukiru - 07-15-2022, 08:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)