Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Finished up a Yoshi's New Island boss in the style of SMW2: Yoshi's Island
#1
Made my first Yoshi custom sprite set and that is one of the bosses from my least favorite Yoshi game, Yoshi's New Island! The boss is King Clawdaddy in the style! Now I submitted this but I don't know if it was rejected or not (Likely because of how messy it is...) or if it's because I have to wait a while or something if it's rejected that's all good I think it needs some improvement or something unless it doesn't! B)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Finished up a Yoshi's New Island boss in the style of SMW2: Yoshi's Island - by DiddyKonga - 07-11-2022, 11:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)