Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping "T" posed models.
#1
Question 
I need to start ripping models in "T" pose using Cheat Engine, should I get a plug-in, I ripped all of the character models from CWACOM for the Wii and from where I saw them.... they were not T posed like what I shown you guys earlier, and yes I am planning to rip more character models from other games as well.... and I need to use Cheat Engine to get ALL the characters in T-pose for me to do the T-pose hack in ALL Wii/GCN games so that it'll be be easier for me to rig them. 


Could you guys please help me out on this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping "T" posed models. - by ethan2003 - 06-25-2022, 12:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)