Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My few rip sprites from the TSR
#1
Neutral 
Hi, it's me WaterCat. amm... I was inactive for some time because of personal reasons, but after a while I wanted to help the spriters resource a little bit. well... I am by far not an old user on this site, but I recently posted a new ripped sprite (or texture?) from the game Team Fortress Classic. and I would like to know what I can do to improve  Shy

[Image: 172242.png?updated=1650052722]




PC / Computer - Team Fortress Classic - Fire - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)


And these are some sprites I ripped from mega man maker.


PC / Computer - Mega Man Maker - Mega Man 8 Tilesets - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)

PC / Computer - Mega Man Maker - Mega Man 7 Tilesets - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)

And these are all the sprites I ripped using the name WaterCat. but... I used to use an old account on TSR, but I lost after I lost my old computer. but I'm not very proud of the sprites I ripped using this account from the past.

One noticeable thing in all my posts is that I always used a watermark with a black background with bubbles and with my cat avatar with a text written "ripped by watercat" with my username drawn in gold colors. It's practically my mark on this site I think. I got a lot of inspiration from the water levels of Super Mario World, and the art style of Shovel Knight and Capcom games when I made this mark. but to tell the truth, I did it because I hadn't thought of anything better. so it's not like it's SUPER creative or memorable for me. so I wanted to know what you guys think of my watermark too, should it improve?  Blank

anyway, thanks for your feedback.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My few rip sprites from the TSR - by WaterCat - 06-19-2022, 07:57 AM
RE: My few rip sprites from the TSR - by WaterCat - 06-22-2022, 03:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)