Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

(Help) Ripping Models and Animations from Touhou Sky Arena Matsuri Climax?
#1
Question 
Howdy, I'm looking to rip the model and animations from this game if possible, I have unpacked the ".gpk" files that contains models, textures and sounds.

The models seem to be a format called ".mom" I think the animations are built into these models?

I'm unsure what I should be doing with the models at this point.

I saw that there was another thread where someone was asking how to rip from this game, however the links to some tools seem to be dead, I managed to find a noesis plugin on github however when I try to load Noesis with the plugin I get the following error

"Noesis Python Error
Traceback (most recent call last): File "GAPrograms \Noesis \pluginApython Vmt_Touhou_SkyArena_ mdl.py, line 5, in <module>
from Sanae3D.Sanae import SanaeObject ImportError: No module named Sanae3D.Sanae "

From what I can tell it is used to open ".mdl" format models.

Any help is much appreciated.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
(Help) Ripping Models and Animations from Touhou Sky Arena Matsuri Climax? - by MajinBuuBigBadBuu - 06-15-2022, 07:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)