Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DBZ Budokai 1 Sound Rips
#5
(08-18-2017, 10:47 AM)Sokkah Abdelkader Wrote: right.i guess i will upload the original link to Sprite DataBase forums.
just Think,This is why Nobody Uploaded any DBZ Budokai Rips here for years.

Hey, I'm not sure if you're active anymore but I was wondering if you had posted these Budokai 1 SFX anywhere? I'm really interested in the sound design in the cutscenes and stuff.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DBZ Budokai 1 Sound Rips - by Sokkah Abdelkader - 08-17-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: DBZ Budokai 1 Sound Rips - by Kosheh - 08-17-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: DBZ Budokai 1 Sound Rips - by Kold-Virus - 08-17-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: DBZ Budokai 1 Sound Rips - by ShinRyuful - 06-14-2022, 10:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)