Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like the progress so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project
#91
5/16/2022
After tinkering around with Blender, I managed to fix up the Eevee House and Water Hut models. (They use 2 separate textures, but AssetStudio exports them as .obj files in 1 texture mapping, resulting me to have to separate the model into parts to get the model to display properly with the separate textures.) I am not perfect with this, so I can improve in the future.

[Image: 1652722879.png]

[Image: 1652723462.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 05-16-2022, 12:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)