Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone
Hi Everyone,

I've had some people ask me why I don't provide maps (like normal maps, roughness, ambient occlusion, etc.) with my texture images. The answer is: I think it's better to let people generate their own maps from my images so they can make them (and, hence, their final materials) look exactly the way they want them to.

I've recently discovered a free tool called "Materialize" that does exactly that, and it works really well. Here's a link:

https://boundingboxsoftware.com/materialize/

That said, this week's brand new images are on these pages on my site:

BARK - Artistic - Tile-able

BRICK - Artistic - Tile-able

CONCRETE - Artistic - Tile-able

You can access them from here:

https://soundimage.org/images-home-page/

Enjoy! :-)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone - by Eric Matyas - 05-13-2022, 01:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)