The game apparently seems to run on Unity so that means you can use AssetStudio to open the files. Hope it helps!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How do I rip from .BUNDLE Files? Am I even ripping from the right place?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How do I rip from .BUNDLE Files? Am I even ripping from the right place? - by sapphirespoon14 - 05-10-2022, 10:23 PM
RE: How do I rip from .BUNDLE Files? Am I even ripping from the right place? - by DogToon64 - 05-11-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: How do I rip from .BUNDLE Files? Am I even ripping from the right place? - by sapphirespoon14 - 05-11-2022, 10:14 PM
RE: How do I rip from .BUNDLE Files? Am I even ripping from the right place? - by DogToon64 - 05-12-2022, 02:54 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

