Forgive my bumping this topic, but I am trying to not break any rules but I thought this section was for help. And good news figured out how to put the Ripper add-on into my Blender. But I truly need help with grabing the model of Dragon from Railways Empire. Does anyone have even a ounce of help on that because that is very close in design of it is almost Memnon of the BnO locomotive and I really want references of that engines.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Would you be so kind? Ninja Ripper troubles
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Would you be so kind? Ninja Ripper troubles - by Plokman - 04-30-2022, 09:52 PM
RE: Would you be so kind? Ninja Ripper troubles - by Plokman - 05-06-2022, 11:47 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

